Note: we're currently accepting applicants from the UK and Europe only. Full-remote possible.
Cryptosense software is changing the way companies use cryptography, making it easy for anyone to encrypt data and manage keys securely, both in their own systems and in the cloud.
Our flagship product, Cryptosense Analyzer Platform, is the market leader in finding vulnerabilities in the way cryptography is used and deployed. It is trusted by major organizations worldwide to protect their most sensitive applications. Our customers run the critical infrastructure that we all depend on, including 70% of interbank messages and 50% of global forex trades.
The Engineering Team
At Cryptosense, we have defined values which shape the way we work:
- We solve the right problems efficiently.
- We share our work with other team members (development, project management, design discussions, etc).
- We learn from our experiences and those of others.
- We strive to be as inclusive as possible (remote work, flexible hours, etc).
You can learn more about our engineering culture on this page.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is comfortable in a polyglot environment and has done some full stack development.
Our team is small but growing. You will therefore have the opportunity to make
significant technical contributions that will shape the company's future. This goes both ways: we will help you to grow as a software engineer.
You don't need to have experience with all the technologies we use but should at least know some of them and be motivated to learn new ones.
What You'll Do
- Build new features and products
- Improve and optimize existing products
- Participate in code design and review
- Aid in adoption of good software development practices
- Support other developers to help them grow in skill and knowledge
- Interact directly with clients on support issues and new features
- At least two years of experience building, deploying, and maintaining web or desktop applications
- Motivation to learn about cryptography and how it is used in the industry
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (no need to speak French)
Our Current Stack
- Clients (tracers, scanners and fuzzers): OCaml, Java, C++ (OpenSSL and .NET APIs)
- Tooling: GitLab, GitHub, Docker, Heroku Container Runtime, AWS, Google Cloud
- Best practices: code reviews, linters, tests, CI
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company via equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision and commuter benefits
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off
- Collaborative culture with a not-too-big, diverse and supportive team
How to Apply
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Apply using the button below.