Remote Administrative Assistant
We're looking for a remote administrative assistant to support the management team. Candidates from the Paris region are preferred to facilitate regular in-person meetings with the company COO.
You should have at leat 2 years experience in a similar role.
What You'll Do
Assist the management team including:
- Prepare contracts for staff.
- Manage the administrative onboarding and off-boarding process for all staff.
- Process payroll and assist with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits.
- Maintain employee records, including holiday and sickness leave.
- Prepare VAT declarations.
- Maintain financial records: receipts, expenses and payments.
- Prepare and follow up invoices.
- Pay suppliers.
- Prepare documents for the AG and CA.
- Prepare contracts for suppliers.
- Follow-up e-signatures for contracts (Docusign).
- Booking flights, trains, taxis, and hotels.
- Scheduling meetings.
You must be able to:
- Speak and write excellent professional English.
- Be discrete when dealing with personal information.
- Competently use Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Organise your time efficiently.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Self motivated
- Eager to offer assistance where required throughout the organisation
- Enthusiastic to learn and contribute to the success of the company