Two positions available.
Applications welcome from native English speakers based in UK or Europe, full-remote possible.
Cryptosense has become the world's leading platform for cryptography lifecycle management. We provide our customers a single source of truth for the security and compliance of cryptography used in modern IT.
Our product, Cryptosense Analyzer Platform (CAP) is used by leading financial institutions and technology companies worldwide. We are backed by top rated Silicon Valley and European venture capital firms.
Following a recent fundraising round on the back of strong market confirmation and the signing of a number of key deals, we are looking for two account executives to join our team as we acquire new customers and expand our deployments with existing customers.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate ready to dive into a fast moving startup environment and play a key role in the growth of a world-leading cybersecurity company.
What you'll do
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline, including expansion within existing customers and first adoption with new prospects.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with decision-makers at C-level and functional levels, delivering growth opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Analyze the customer's context, IT environment, business goals and challenges, and help them identify where automated and integrated cryptography management can help them achieve these business goals and address their challenges.
- Update our CRM with relevant customer and deal information every week.
- Close business to meet and exceed booking objectives, and engage customers on multi-year contracts.
What we’ll expect from you
- Understand the sales process for our specific technology and product.
- Work with our SDR team to help them improve the outbound prospect funnel.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and delivery teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide frequent feedback to the product and marketing team about customer expectations.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced, enterprise software market, with a focus on new business.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the value of deep enterprise technology, build business champions and run a complex sales process.
- You regularly exceed your sales targets.
- Experience with a startup in a scaling up stage.
- Curiosity about the technology of cryptography lifecycle management, and how it creates business value.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills;
What We Can Offer You
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company via equity.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision and commuter benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- The opportunity to be at the core of a high-pace growth-stage international startup in a fast-emerging category.
HOw to Apply
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.