Who are we?
Cryptosense is a Parisian cybersecurity startup. We focus on making software that helps our customers find and fix cryptographic problems before they can be exploited.
What is the role?
We are looking for a software engineering intern to work for 10 weeks – 6 months (depending on availability), starting any time from February.
The exact project depends on the candidate, but some examples are:
- Implement new cryptography validation from recent academic literature
- Add a REST API to an existing product
- Write and deploy a new CLI tool to our customers
- Create an analytics tool to help customers visualize their cryptographic usage
- Make a reactive webapp for our customers to use
In all cases, you will be expected to design, implement and test a solution to a real-world problem. You will need to evaluate the various technologies that can be used and deciding on which one is best for us. Where possible, we make use of open source: ideally the project would involve a chance to contribute something back to the community.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a university student or recent graduate with a strong academic record. Prior software engineering experience is preferred, but not required.
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Note that you must be comfortable working in English.
What are the benefits?
- You will have a chance to make a real difference our product – no science projects, no making the tea
- We work with interesting applications of complex technology
- Focus on personal development: you will chance to learn new software languages and programming techniques
- We have a good team ethos, with regular team morale events
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of hiring at the end of the internship
To find out more information, please email email@example.com.
Extra benefit when posting outside France:
Chance to live and work in Paris – we are happy to help with visa and accommodation admin if needed.